STEP 1- APPLICATION PREPARATION AND FUNDS DEPOSIT (5-6 weeks)
- LSRC provides EB-5 confidential offering documents
- Investor speaks with immigration attorney and signs Agreement with attorney
- Investor reviews and signs the Subscription Agreement and other required EB-5 documents for the selected project
- Investor deposits Investment funds and Administrative fee into respective fund account
- Attorney assists in collecting Source of Funds documents
STEP 2- I-526 PETITION (1-3 days)
- LSRC Provides all necessary project documents for I-526 package to attorney
- Attorney collects investor’s family information and verify Source of Funds document.
- Attorney receives a copy of the Escrow Account receipt of the investment amount.
- Attorney submits I-526 petition to USCIS/li>
STEP 3- IMMIGRANT VISA OR ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS (16 to 20 months)
- Investor’s attorney receives an approval letter from USCIS for the 1st stage of approval.
STEP 4- CONDITIONAL PERMANENT RESIDENCY (at least 24 months)
- After 24 months from I-526 petition approval, if you are in the United States, attorney will file form I-485 to apply for lawful permanent resident status
STEP 5- I-829 PETITION REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS
- Investor’s attorney submits I-829 Petition to Remove Conditions for permanent residency
- Minimum 5-year investment to obtain green card.
*Chinese nationals may have extended processing times. Please consult with your attorney.